- Gall bladder stones, Pancreas, Bile duct, Pancreas, small and large bowel diseases can be treated through key hole surgery.
- Endoscopic Control of upper GI Bleed (banding, sclerotherapy, heater probe, clipping)
- Endoscopic Dilatation of benign and malignant strictures and stent placement in Oesophagus, Stomach, Duodenum & Colon.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Endoscopic removal of foreign Bodies
- ERCP and clearance of CBD stones, stent placement in biliary obstruction
- Endoscopic Drainage of pseudocyst of pancreas, Endotherapy of chronic pancreatitis are the commonly performed endoscopic procedures.