- Surgeries performed under this department are Cataract, Pterygium excision with autografts, Squint correction and other occuloplasty surgeries, Dacryocystorhinostomy, Intravitreal Injections, Retinal lasers
- Dark room for assessment of visual acuity and refraction.
- Slit lamps and direct and Indirect.
- Ophthalmoscope for detailed evaluation, especially screening of diabetic and Hypertensive retinopathy.
- Procedure room for minor procedures such as suturing and excision of small swellings such as chalazion.